Monday 28 January 2013

Boulink: Bowling



I went bowling today! As some of you have had the opportunity to see, I am really quite terrible at bowling. Once a year for Christmas, though, I go with my family and bowl my heart out (Really, only two games barely equaling 100 points together. It’s a sad sight). In a foreign country, it’s not quite so bad, bowling at large that is. My bowling is still really quite terrible.

We went with a family. One of my roommates met an Omani, and we went out with their two sisters. They were all so nice. I couldn’t believe it. The youngest sister is nine years old and she was so happy and kind. She made me an origami cat. She was so proud :)


But really, anjad, they were so nice. Everyone is so nice. This may soon ridiculous, but it seems almost like a utopia, at least in this regard. It’s the kind of behavior people wish that people could act like. I think that if people acted like this, the world would be a much better place.

No comments:

Post a Comment